Application for International Students
Welcome to St. Mary’s School
At St. Mary’s School we are fortunate to have students from many varied backgrounds. We appreciate the contribution International Students can bring to our school. Thank-you for considering St. Mary’s School for your child’s education.
International Students may apply as a:
- Fulltime, long term International Student for a full school year.
- Short-term International Student (up to three months).
- Part of a Short Term Group Program (up to two months)
St. Mary’s School offers a fully accredited Kindergarten to Grade 7 curriculum as defined by the Ministry of Education of the Province of British Columbia and the Catholic Independent Schools of Vancouver Archdiocese.
To apply for admission to St. Mary’s School International Students must submit the following:
- Application form completed and signed by parent
- Report Card of last grade attended translated into English
- Signed statement of commitment.
- Proof of legal status in Canada .
Contact the school for information on fees.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our school. We look forward to providing your son or daughter with an extensive and enjoyable education.
Thank you for your interest in St. Mary’s School.
St. Mary’s School
8909 Mary Street
Chilliwack , BC V2P 4J4
Phone: 604-792-7715 FAX: 604-792-7031